Hello! I’m Celina – an Aussie non-fiction editor, ghost writer and book coach based in Copenhagen with clients all around the globe. Founded in 2013, Create with Celina Mina is what it is today because I love helping my clients to tell their story and share their message.
Specialising in Christian, Self-Help, Business and Education publications, and writing copy for expert businesses, it’s such a joy to inspire, motivate and guide my clients along the best pathway for their project and/or business needs.
With a Master in Education (Int. Ed.) and a double Bachelor degree in Arts (English and musicology) and Education (upper primary and secondary), I also enjoy teaching the tricks of the trade when writing and sharing industry insights into the world of publishing with aspiring authors through in-person and online workshops and masterclasses.
Looking forward to connecting, collaborating and creating with words!
- Ed Ley, Neuroleadership Coach
- Peter Prothero, Author and Speaker
- Rachel Mawston, Author, Speaker and Leadership Coach
- Kasper Sierslev, Author & Keynote Speaker
- Paul Bartlett, Author and Speaker
- Nina Shini, CEO Social Works
- Sharon Kohring, Author and Speaker
- Wendy Perez, Author and Speaker